If you visit or shop at the Site, you accept this Policy and the Quevo Audio Terms and Conditions, so please read it carefully. We may modify the Policy from time to time, effective upon posting to the Site. Your access to or use of the Site at any time constitutes acceptance of the Policy in effect at that time. This Policy does not apply to information collected offline or other than through the Site.
The Site is not directed at children, and Quevo Audio will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any child under age 13.
Collection of personal information
Information You Give Us: Quevo Audio receives and stores any information you post on or provide through the Site or through any other means, for example when you respond to an Quevo Audio request for information in connection with a contest or promotion or register for our newsletter. This includes any personal information you provide, such as your name or email address.
Of course, you can choose not to provide such information, but then you might not be able to access or use portions of the Site. Quevo Audio may, but is not obligated to, retain the content of any e-mails you send or information you provide by any other means.
Automated Collection: Quevo Audio automatically receives and stores certain types of information whenever you visit the Site, such as the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the IP address of the computer you are using and the browser and operating system you are using; the date and time you access the Site and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the Site.
We use “cookies” to automatically gather some of this information. A cookie is a small text file that the Site sends to your computer to collect information about your activities on the Site.
The cookie transmits this information back to the Site each time your browser requests a page from the Site, and the information is stored to help facilitate your use of the Site the next time you visit.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but then you may not be able to access or use certain portions of the Site.
Use of personal information
Quevo Audio may share your personal information with its subsidiaries and affiliates. Quevo Audio and such subsidiaries and affiliates may use your personal information to:
- Administer, maintain and improve the Site and its operation
- Verify your identity, respond to your requests and otherwise communicate with you
- Process sales and other transactions and customize shopping on the Site
- Comply with applicable laws, statutes and regulations
- Enforce the Terms, Quevo Audio’s rights and the rights of others
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information
- As specifically provided in the Terms and as you may otherwise agree.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Quevo Audio does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties, except as described below and otherwise specified in this Policy.
- With third parties that perform functions on Quevo Audio’s behalf, such as maintaining and operating the Site, fulfilling orders, processing payments and providing customer service. Quevo Audio does not authorize such third parties to use your information for other purposes
- As Quevo Audio believes necessary to comply with laws, statutes or regulations and/or to enforce this Policy and the Terms and to protect our rights and the rights of others
- As required by a court or government agency or to respond to a claim by you or a third party
- As part of a transfer of business assets, for example in the event of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, sale, transfer of control, joint venture or other business combination or corporate change involving Quevo Audio or its subsidiaries and affiliates
- As you otherwise agree
Subpoenas: Quevo Audio may respond to any subpoena received from a government agency without prior notice to you. Unless prohibited by law or by a court order, Quevo Audio will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any subpoena received from any other party (e.g. for civil litigation) which requires Quevo Audio to disclose your identity and will wait ten (10) days, or a lesser amount of time as required by the deadline in the subpoena before providing the requested information.
If you want to view, delete or modify your personal information, you may do so by sending an email to email@example.com, or by mail to the following address: Quevo Audio Limited, PO Box 22, RG27 9YZ
You may also choose to opt-out of receiving our newsletter or other emails by using the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the newsletter, or by contacting us as provided above.
The Site may contain links to other websites. Quevo Audio has no control over, and makes no representations whatsoever, regarding such other websites or the products and services offered by or through websites accessed through links on the Site, even those with which Quevo Audio may have an affiliation.
Quevo Audio has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under its control. While Quevo Audio strives to protect your personal information, it cannot ensure, and does not warrant, the security of any information or data.
Communication via the Internet is not failsafe and there is always a possibility that data may be lost, or intercepted by unauthorized parties, during transmission or after receipt. You agree that Quevo Audio shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with any lost or intercepted data or information.
Conditions of use
Your access and use of the Site is subject to this Policy and the Terms quevoaudio.com/terms-and-conditions, including limitations on damages and the applicability of UK law and resolution of disputes through binding arbitration.
Contacting Quevo Audio
If you have questions about this Policy, the Terms or the Site or its content, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the following address:Quevo Audio Limited, PO Box 22, RG27 9YZ